Research
- 1 - Research (17)
- 2 - Planning (13)
- 3 - Final Product (3)
- 4 - Construction (1)
- 5 - Evaluation (4)
Monday, 25 January 2016
Digipak - Final Product
This is my final digipak. I think it has greatly improved since the last time I considered it a finished product. While I kept the CD holder as it was, I decided to cut off the two additional sides, which included the separate photos of the two artists looking to the sides. For the top right side, I deleted the individuals of the artists facing the front and replaced it with the images of the earlier deleted images, which I edited. I stuck on the band name onto the side of the digipak. Lastly, the greatest amount of change took place in the back cover. There, I minimised the song titles and reorganised them neatly, with the lines separating them now the exact same size. Most importantly, I included the institution information and the barcode on the bottom, which give it a much more professional look. I am very happy with this final polish.
Labels:
3 - Final Product
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment