Friday, 22 January 2016

Digipak Poster - Final Product


This is my final product for my digipak poster. Here, I added another photo of the main artist on the mid right corner. I created an edited version of him, which I decided to do with neon, because I noticed it wielded some interesting results - the 'negative' lighting in the photograph has changed into a lighter or darker orange colour, which was a surprise. Additionally, there is a bland, blue neon outlining the artist, as well as a black highlight. I decided that, like most posters, I placed my institution information at the bottom, which is highlighted by the thick, black line. I also placed the best song onto the front for an eye-catching effect. I decided to make the '5 Star Rating' in a light blue colour - this would contribute to the alternative effect of the finished product - and a single review by the Sun at the top left corner, as well as the title of the band, which was underlined. I also decided to do something more unusual - I placed the Twitter, Facebook and Instagram logos onto the bottom, which I didn't see in many posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment