From this task, I have gained more of an understanding of the importance of Digipak adverts, including the codes and conventions, how they link to their respective artists and their music and how to make people aware of them. This will most likely help me in the later stages of making the music video as I will have to create a Digipak cover and possibly also an advert. Additionally, I have understood that however I create my music video, I must also carefully choose the appropriate setting of the advert, not just something that 'might' appeal to my chosen audience.
Checklist of Codes and Conventions:
- Name of artist
- Title of album
- List of several songs included in the album
- Picture of artist
- Artist's website address
- Subtitle (perhaps lyrics of a song)
- Date of release, or 'Out Now' if it has already been released.
No comments:
Post a Comment